I hate playing for limitations. If I fight for my own limitations, I will only get them. My goal is to be limitless. And that takes fighting for. That takes courage and that takes effort. And that takes change. Conscious change.
I’m a huge fan of reframing negative beliefs. I find it to be empowering, and with enough repetition, you can reprogram your subconscious to WORK FOR YOU instead of against you/on autopilot.
The other day I took some time in the afternoon to tap into thoughts that were holding me back. I felt this bock in my chest and a narrowing of my eyebrows and just knew there was something richer in myself I was not seeing.
Take out journal and pen.
The limiting beliefs I tell myself, aka my negative stories:
- I’m no good at technology –> everything fails me and I have the worst luck.
- I look younger than my age; no one will take me seriously (as an employee, an employer, a boss, a lifestyle/spiritual health coach, a lover, a grown woman, etc)
- I’ll always be struggling with loneliness, food addiction and discipline.
- I’ll always be the lone sheep; I’ll always be different and never feel like I truly belong.
All of these lies felt heavy in my hand. I refuse to let them go. I did not want to leave my journal on these end thoughts. I was determined to leave on an uplifting note. After some brainstorming, I rewrote myself:
I choose to believe in these truths: (in respective to each number above)
I’m no good at technology –> everything fails me and I have the worst luck.
- I’ve always figured out how to utilize tech. I’m no computer programmer, but I’m just as smart and resourceful as anyone. I PREFER to give the gift of an expert to practice their joy of fixing things; in this way it also helps me save time. I’ve always made my current tech situation work for me. The frustrations I’ve encountered have been shared with the majority of the wold too!
I look younger than my age; no one will take me seriously (as an employee, an employer, a boss, a lifestyle/spiritual health coach, a lover, a grown woman, etc)
- I do not emanate the energy of, nor behave like a child at all; everyone agrees that I’m an old soul. They feel my authentic, loving, grounded presence when they’re within my vicinity. They take me seriously. Beyond that, I’ve majored in acting--I KNOW how to command a room. I know how to morph into ANY kind of character I want.
I’ll always be struggling with loneliness, food addiction and discipline.
- No. I am better each and every single day. The universe certainly does not want this to be a life struggle for me; for she wants me to serve at my highest potential for the rest of the world; just as much as I want to. The atrocities I’ve gone through for so long are only there to open my heart and make me a better coach for all the women wanting to work with me. Because I’m someone who gets it. The Universe supports my sobriety.
I’ll always be the lone sheep; I’ll always be different and never feel like I truly belong.
- I was born to be different. I’m tired of dying to fit in. People will try to want to fit into my vibe. I am careful that only those that are worthy of my energy gets it.
In this way, I rewrite my stories about who I am. I have the power of my pen to rewrite any history.
What’s a limiting belief/story you’re holding on to that holds you back in life? How can you reframe this? How can you rewrite your story? 🙂 Hit REPLY in the comments below! I’d love to support you.
If you are going through something hard, pray for a divine intervention.
If you’d like support in elevating your life to be happier, more vibrant and freed from fear, you can choose sign up for coaching. I’d love to guide you through the process.
❤️What’s holding you back from having the life and mood you desire?
Holding onto fear and stress? Let’s have a chat.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
❤️COACHING: email@example.com Do this for you.