What you’ll find me eating:
- Always something practical if I’m going out; preferably with limited utensils if any at all. Canned food, pork chips, and adapt bars or peregrine bars.
- If I’m at home, I make myself something that’s cooked. I opt for meats from high-quality brands, for example, Butcherbox (enter code “thefitty” for a discount upon checkout!) offers grass-fed and finished beef that I marinate in tomato sauce with Nupasta. BAM! Keto-paleo spaghetti. <3 My favourite. Or, sometimes I add coconut milk and curry powder and it’s still just as yummy.
- If I’m home, I’m also drinking lattes/cappuccinos from Fred, the frother. I freakin’ LOVE froth.
What’s you’ll find me doing:
- exploring shops (small specialty stores, chapters indigo, David’s tea)
- blogging at cafes
- meeting friends/people. I’ve been trying some facebook group meetups.
- teaching yoga! (by the way, if you’d like to work with me as a health coach / life coach, send me an email at email@example.com and let’s talk about how we can elevate your life!). I also got my yoga certification from here, if you’re looking to get certified yourself. I loved my time with the course; it was interactive, comprehensive, and completely self-paced.
What you’ll find me movin’ to:
- dancing to the Fitness Marshall (honestly this guy is like a SHOT of caffeine!)
- meditating (Gabby Bernstein is my favourite spiritual guru)
- running! I use this fitbit to track my distance and pace.
What’s it like to spend a day with YOU? What would you be doing?