VEGAN | PALEO | KETO
Is this even possible?
Here’s the recipe:
0 CALORIE “Tapioca” PUDDING!
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Jam(optional but HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
- 1 package Miracle Rice
- 1-2 tbsp Swerve
- Pinch of salt
- Unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- Walnut Butter (optional)
- 1. Rinse the miracle rice in a strainer, drain the liquid out from the bag.
- 2. Put in a bowl and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- 3. Return to the strainer and rinse under cold water for 1 minute. This entire process gets rid of the smell and preps the "tapioca" of the pudding.
- 4. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix!
- 5. Chill for 15 minutes in the fridge!
The optional ingredients will add calories to the pudding, but it will still be a relatively low calorie meal!
Do you you eat tapioca or rice pudding?
A linkup with Amanda