Spooky Ghost Fingers...
Adapted from TheFitty.tumblr.com:
Paleo | Vegan | 3 Ingredients | ~40 Calories
Spooky Ghost Fingers! Just in time for Halloween, yes? You have no excuse NOT to make this, as it literally takes 5 minutes to make and you only need 3 ingredients. What? Crazy. Crazy good.
Here’s what you’ll need:
40-Calorie Spooky Banana Ghosts! (3 INGREDIENTS)
- 1 Banana (sliced in 3 cm long pieces)
- 2 tbsp. any milk substitute
- 1 piece of smashed Sugar free chocolate or dark chocolate(optional. Can also use raisins)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp Swerve Sweetener (optional)
- Cocoa Syrup for drizzle (optional)
- Dip banana chunks in milk substitute
- Roll in coconut flakes
- Roll in Swerve sweetener, if using
- Use sugar free chocolate to decorate face
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, if using.
- Freeze at least 2 hours.
8 total carbs
THIS ENTIRE RECIPE IS UNDER 150 CALORIES. Can we say Hallelujah?! IT’S TIME TO STUFF YOUR FACES GUILTLESS-LY!
linkups with Jenn, Amanda, Katie, Clare, Heather, and Becky.
So what are you plans for this Halloween? Anything special? Are you hosting a party? What’s your costume? Are you making healthified recipes?